Hello again my fellow book freaks,
After finally putting my best friends begging to me to read the Harry Potter books. After reading the books I was glad I read them. Normally I would put in a summary of the book, but there are to many to talk about. So I will tell you a little bit of info. on the books. They are a little violent, in my opinion I would wait until 5th grade or when your parents say so. The movies are PG-13, so please get your parents permission before watching. For this post I thought because there is to much to talk about if you have read the books (or read them and then do this) please in the comments put three reasons why other people should read the books. Thank you! Please no spoilers!
Off to read some more!
-Ms. Book Freak
After finally putting my best friends begging to me to read the Harry Potter books. After reading the books I was glad I read them. Normally I would put in a summary of the book, but there are to many to talk about. So I will tell you a little bit of info. on the books. They are a little violent, in my opinion I would wait until 5th grade or when your parents say so. The movies are PG-13, so please get your parents permission before watching. For this post I thought because there is to much to talk about if you have read the books (or read them and then do this) please in the comments put three reasons why other people should read the books. Thank you! Please no spoilers!
Off to read some more!
-Ms. Book Freak
Oh, book freak. This is amazing! I am so happy you did a book review on Song for a whale! I love that book. Is this open to the public? I love this idea of yours. It really brings me joy during these days of sadness!
ReplyDeleteHi Quinn! it is Belle
ReplyDeleteI am laughing right now because you said in your opinion you should wait until 5th grade and here I am having read them in 1st Grade! :)
If you love fantasy I would recommend Harry Potter for sure!
I agree with Belle but like you said I waited until 4th and 5th grade to read them. Hope you can do another soon.
Delete